Cape May Stage is proud to have been featured in many regional and local media outlets. To read any of the articles below, just click on them. If you’re interested in interviewing Roy Steinberg, our Producing Artistic Director, or any of our talented actors, playwrights, and designers, please contact email@example.com to discuss your story.
Additional Press Coverage
- Broadway Radio podcast features “The Lifespan of a Fact” at the 56:38 mark.
- The Best New Jersey Theaters to Visit (NY Theater Guide, 2022)
- Shore Theaters Anticipate Another Summer of Invention (NJ Monthly, 2021)
- Cape May theater brings a powerhouse one-woman show to a seaside stage (Metro Philadelphia, 2021)
- A Look at “Last of the Red Hot Lovers” (New Jersey Stage, 2021)
- Get sun and fun with summer theater that’s way off-Broadway (New York Post, 2019)
- Broadway World Review: SIDEKICKED at Cape May Stage (2019)
- NPR Review: “The Shuck” – Locally Grown at Cape May Stage (2018)
- Cape May Stage presents a slap-stick holiday production (Atlantic City Weekly, 2017)
- The Drama Backstage (Cape May Magazine, 2016)
- Playwrights Learn from Each Other at Cape May Stage Symposium (American Theater, 2016)
- Cape May Stage’s Season Opens with The Whipping Man (Discover Jersey Arts, 2015)
- Cape May Stage tackles gender disparity in theater (Courier Post, 2015)